FAMILIAR SURROUNDINGS

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Witch's Cottage

The witch's cottage is really just a shed, but the important part is that it is my very own, private, in the woods shed.  A place I anticipate spending many magickal hours in.  Reading, making art, day-dreaming and manifesting more dreams.

My wonderful, talented Hubby came up with the idea to re-cycle a deck that we had torn down.  So he moved it to my chosen spot, added a few more new boards, and this will be the foundation for the shed. We purchased a kit, pics below, so it should be up in no time.  It's going to be a glorious Summer!


This is what the finished kit "should" look like.

the interior, small but cozy

Okay, it really is small, (only 10' x 10'), But big on charm. 
I am going to invite enchantment in!

6 comments:

Ametrine Knowing-Willow said...

OMGdess Cytrine! How exciting! It's sooo charming! I am so thrilled for you. I know you'll have it looking so cozy. Looking forward to seeing some of the magick that your sure to conjure up in your "Cottage of Enchantment"! :-)

Ametrine

Cytrine Love Ravenfire said...

A great place for a talented "tarot card reader" to hang out. hint-hint! I can see many days of reading the cards and consuming the baja luna *~*~*

Bird said...

Oh wow, Cytrine, that is really sweet. I can't wait to see what you're going to do with it. Was it a kit? Did you design it yourself? It's awesome!

Bird said...

LOL! I can't believe I asked if it was a kit when you wrote that it was a kit right below the one photo. Goodness sakes... it's still early and I just got up... can I use that as an excuse. ;-)

Chrislyn said...

There is nothing like having your very own special place. I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to see it all "enchanted"!

Chrislyn

Cytrine Love Ravenfire said...

Thank you for all the exciting comments. There truly is nothing that can compare to a private place to go with your own thoughts and dreams. I am so blessed to have a life partner that really, really understands that. Without him I may not have realized this dream, because he has encouraged me and (did all the work) to make this happen.