FAMILIAR SURROUNDINGS

Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Name Game

My latest posts have been about the progress of the "Witch's Cottage".  I have dubbed it that as Hubby and I have been talking and planning it. 

However, I am not sure that I would like it to be called that going forward.  Although I like that reference because that is exactly what it is, I would love to hear some other suggestions to name it.  I will say that I am very partial to the word "cottage" as that has some wonderful childhood memories of our family cottage at Lake Ontario.  But I am really open to suggestion from anyone out there in blog-land because I am always, every single day, amazed at the the creativity that abounds everywhere!

Please help me to open my mind and give this truly magickal sanctuary a name that it deserves. 

Thank you all in advance for all the amazing names that I know you will provide!!

1 comment:

Ametrine Knowing-Willow said...

Though I personally like "The Witch's Cottage" best, two others popped into my head.

The Enchanted Cottage, and The Dreamcatcher's Manor.

I'll have to ponder some more on this!