FAMILIAR SURROUNDINGS

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Ahhhhh.............Spring!

Does anything in Life truly compare to that refreshing awakening feeling of the first days of Spring? 

 New Love probably comes the closest that I know of, but that does not seem to renew each and every year quite like the blossoms of Spring.

A powerful elixir that we would all consume without abandon if it were within our reach!  So for my first day of Spring 2012, I am happy to share some pics of my every-day, marvelously, magickal life. 

Kinda funny that some of my co-workers think I lead a very simple, boring mundane life.  Show's what they know.  If they had any idea.......oh, the gossip that would ensue!

A fantastic e-bay find. 
 Of course. the pic looks just like theirs-mis-leading. 
It is only 2" tall, but what a beauty!
I believe that all the photos are taken by men,
on male-enhancement aid...

So, my dear Hubby says, hey I made a coaster for your wine glass!
I say to dear Hubby, is that a hint
 about the amount of wine I consume?
Dear Hubby replies, just saying honey......

The "Witch's Cottage" just needs a roof
and some sealer from the weather and we are good to go.

4 comments:

Ametrine Knowing-Willow said...

Lol, that sure is a cool, one-of-a-kind, super duper coaster! Is that a florite cystal? Your "Witches Cottage" looks awesome!

Cytrine Love Ravenfire said...

Thanks, Ametrine. Yep, that's a flourite crystal point. Close up it is really pretty, nice rainbows.

I think I will use the coaster for the whole bottle of wine!

Bird said...

Weee and hip hip hurrah for spring! It's more like summer here, like we skipped spring. It's in the 80's even though it should be two more months before we hit that kind of weather. Ahh... all topsy turvy.

Love the crystal with the gorgeous coloring. I've never seen one like that. It's so pretty.

I can't wait to see your Witch's Cottage all done up and decked out. How wonderful to have a magical place like that.

Bright blessings,
Bird

Cytrine Love Ravenfire said...

Thank you Bird. Your enthusiasm is magickal. I love your blog and really appreciate that you take time to look at mine.

Bright blessings right back at ya!