Friday, November 11, 2011
I am so joyful and thankful to Spiritdog Studios for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Chrislyn is an inspiring and beautiful person and I thank her. Please go visit her site and your day will be much better for it! See the nomination here.
In accepting this award you are asked to:
1. Thank the person who nominated you publicly on your blog.
2. Post a picture of the award in the blog post and in your sidebar.
3. List 7 things about yourself that may not be common knowledge.
4. Pass it on to 7 other Bloggers.
5. Make sure to inform the nominees that they have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award.
7 things......REALLY! OK here goes:
1. I never thought of myself as the "Romantic" type, however when I saw my Husband the first time, it was absolutely, unequivocally LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT! (kinda korny i know)
2. My brain is one of those that is not more left or more right, it is equally 50-50. I am an accountant, good with the numbers and business, and I am a creative artistic soul as well.
3. I am an empath, mostly with animals, but also with people. I rarely share that information.
4. I am somehow, a very healthy person. I do not get sick. I do not have issues.
5. I do not sleep well, partly because of being an empath and mostly because I can't stop my brain from wanting to create ideas. And all these wonderful Blogs out here are not helping.
6. I always knew I was a witch, forever.
7. I am addicted to cheese, in any form. Mac-n-cheese, grilled cheese, wine and cheese, blue cheese. Cheeeeeeese already!!!!
Now, here are my nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award, and let me say that their wild creativity makes this world a more beautiful place, and your life will be more joyful with them in it!
Please spend some time visiting these magickal sites. Your time invested will be paid back tenfold. (uh-oh i think that may be the 50% accountant coming out) Bright Blessings to you all. And many, many thanks again to Chrislyn of Spiritdog Studios for my nomination!
Cytrine Love Ravenfire
Posted by Cytrine Love Ravenfire at 7:16 PM