FAMILIAR SURROUNDINGS

Monday, April 2, 2012

*~*~*Holding the MOON *~*~*

Today I received another wonderful purchase from e-bay.  When I opened the package I felt like I had drawn down the moon for my very own.  An enchanting sphere of Selenite was glowing from inside the box.  When I rescued it from it's shipping prison, It truly felt like I was holding the MOON!

Selenite is a stone of mental clarity, enhancing mental flexibility and strengthening decisions.  It is also a sweet Angel stone, for angelic guidance.  It removes energy blocks from the physical and the etheric bodies.  Selenite is associated with the crown chakra and has the ability to clear other stones that are placed on or near it.  Like citrine, it does not absorb negativity and therefore does not need to be cleansed.

Caressing the magick of the Moon

Vibrating Moon Magick

1 comment:

Ametrine Knowing-Willow said...

Stunning! I love working with selenite. It has most definitely turned into one of my favorites. Enjoy your 'Moon of Enchantment'!