FAMILIAR SURROUNDINGS

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Visit from Zeus

My animal spirit is an amazingly "large" woodpecker whom I have lovingly named Zeus.  Woodpecker and Zeus both represent the God of Thunder!  Well let me tell you, when this guy visits the entire village hears his call.  How do I know that he is my personal spirit guide, you may ask?  These are the kind of things you just "know" and trust in.

He paid me a visit after Hurricane Irene passed thru and I am still trying to decipher the message.  I believe in the magick of 3's and that is precisely the message he left.  Also, I might add that this is the third physical visit he has paid me as well.

Any and all thoughts on the possible meaning of this message would be welcome.  See the picture with this post and I am sure you will agree that the message is 3's.

No comments: