FAMILIAR SURROUNDINGS

Sunday, July 18, 2010

"DO ONE THING"













I love to make these little signs out of recycled items.  I try to target the message to the recipient with instructions to hang it where you will see it first thing in the morning to set the tone for your day. " Do one thing every day that makes you happy" is my message for beginning my day.  It is hanging on my bathroom mirror, so I can't miss it each morning.  It always brings a smile when I see it.

Consider posting messages to yourself to keep you on the right track as you go through your day.  They do not have to be elaborate crafted signs.  They can be as simple as a post-it note. Hang a small blackboard and use fun colored chalk.  Print messages from your computer using a font and color that appeals to you.  Use those magnetic letters on your fridge to spell out your sayings and change them up now and then.  The possibilities are endless and sooooo much fun. 

Get creative today and live the life of your dreams every day!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness some bloggers can still write. My thanks for this read!!!

Cytrine Love Ravenfire said...

Thank you for your kind comment. I agree, a lot of the blogs out there are just borrowed pics. I hope to do some inspiring writing all year long.